It’s too fast and I am getting older and older each year. Oh No!!!! I want to be forever 25, it’s the perfect age. At 25, you are legal to do everything except for crimes lah, duh. When I read back my past entries especially this entry – Goodbye 2007, I realised that I am so lucky and fortunate to accomplish and got almost everything that I wanted.
One year ago, I wrote this in my entry.
- Either have a good working environment or I will strive to get a better one
Quit Smoking lah yanni….ooopsss
Go for a long holiday before my 2nd semester, Australia or ThailandChecked – but to bali and langkawi instead
New blog theme which is currently stuck so it will give me the mood to blog again as I am getting lazierNo time yet!
New Nikkor lens (currently aiming for 2 of them, superb one!)Checked – but I have sold those lens due to family issues. I still have some but no worries, I will get them back again!
Happy (Happier I mean) home n healthy catsHmmm…
More sales for GemByGems (Thank u for the support y’all have given this year!)Checked – Yes thank you once again!
I shall not disclose this oneInshaallah, it will come true in few years time…
For me and god to knowEerrmmm don’t know what I was referring to
Stay away from _ fill in the blanks —– _ & meet _ what what what what! _Huh!
Driving licenseChecked – Yes on time!
Less problems than 2007 (2007 problems are definitely lesser than 2006)More problems only…
No PMS Mood (How I Wish!)Ok lah, so far so good.
Shopping every monthTime to save up $!
Pass all modulesTo defer
Cat House (hmmm…) or Donate some $ to the unfortunate ones(yes sure!) One day it will come true
Of course, I didn’t get everything but life has been nice for me. And I am contented. The only thing which doesn’t change is problem. I have more family issues in 2008 and it’s like never ending story. When I browse through my photo collections of my family, I got really upset.
Teni ever said that I am a very strong girl. He ever wrote a letter to me that made me cried on the spot while reading it.
He wrote ~ “I truly admire your relentless ability to confront and face every challenges and problems. And I also admire your love for the people you love as well as the animals you love. No matter how much I try, I know that no amount of repayments will ever be enough after all that you have done for me. The only thing that I can do is to love you more and more…”
Aww, Teni… Your letter never failed to make me feel so emotional. No guy had ever said that to me before. And cos of you, I am who I am today. If you had not message me in nightlife.sg few years ago, or if you had not chatted with me in MSN and exchanged numbers which I had never ever gave my number to strangers before especially via msn, I don’t know what will happen to me. I think I will still be enjoying in those
clubs, drinking, dancing and will land myself in deeper trouble. When I think back of those days and my previous lifestyle, I really felt so disgusted.
Everything happen for a reason… And I now know the true meanings of family, friend, sadness and happines…
He also wrote to me which made me cried more ~ “We will be just fine. As long as we learn and take note of the mistakes we make today, we will be a step closer to a brighter future. As everyday passes when I’m with you, it’s a day closer to the day when we will eventually get married. I know that you will be an outstanding wife and mother. I know that you will take good care of my wants and needs better than anyone else.”
Oh no, I really missed him. We have been together for almost 4 years. That’s the longest clean healthy relationship record that I ever had. Thank you for being you, Teni…
My friends, my relatives, colleagues and ex-colleagues kept asking me when is my turn going to be. Everyone please, stop asking me this question. One more time, you ask me, I swear I will not answer. Haha! Look, I am only 25, I am still young. There are so many things that I have yet to achieve and it’s really not the time to get married. You think so easy ah. You need to invest your time, your money, emotions and yourself. Everything with no silly mistakes and with more patience. Simple said – I am not ready yet. Or maybe I am just scared that something bad might happen. I don’t know. Just not the time yet. When the time comes, it will come and I will announce it to the whole world ok!
This will be my new list.
1. I really want to quit smoking.
2. Complete my Ikrar and move to Qur'an. It took me forever.. Yes, I am learning and still learning how to read.
3. Long Term Career in Hays. More placements in 2009. Constant results.
4. Happy Family and Healthy Cats.
5. Less problems than 2008. Please allah...
6. Clear my outstanding issues as soon as possible.
7. Start saving. Invest in diamonds, gold coins (not the S$1 gold coin) or just save as per normal lah!
8. 2 Vacation trips to anywhere.
9. Nissan Murano Black Label SUV - how to save money like that.
10. Earn more in blogging.
11. Gem By Gems to have more sale and will be more recognised in the local muslim market.
12. New Blog Layout - That depends on my time and mood.
13. To get my Nikkor lens back. And to change my D80 to D90 or D700 - how to save $ like that!
14. To own a personal photo studio.
15. To stay fit and healthy. And I pray for all my loved ones to be healthy, fit, and problems free.
|Category: For Everyone To Read||Tags:|
It’s frustrating to look for new jeans for myself. And this has been going on for years since I was 13. All the jeans in singapore boutiques are meant for the petite ladies and to be blunt those who has no butt. Oopppsss sorry but yeah truth hurts. Some people just like flat butts and I wonder why… Hahaha! Some said that curve ladies have fat butt or big
ass or they are bootylicious or curvylicious or yeah just nice. Ok ok, so whenever I found a perfect jeans, no matter how much it will costs me, I will surely buy them. So far in my whole entire life, I have only 3 perfect jeans – SO SAD AH, ONLY THREE…
1) My Versace Jeans Couture - which costs me freaking S$479.00. I got 30% staff discount cos I used to work for Gianni Versace years ago…
2) My Guess Jeans – I bought during year end sale. I hate shopping during year end or mid year cos it’s damn crowded but I have no choice cos I know they bring in past seasons for most brands. I bought it at 50% discount at Scotts Shopping Centre (now scotts is gone!). I kept asking the Guess retail staffs whether will there be any chance they will be bringing in stocks similar to my jeans. But they always reply – No… So disappointing! This jeans is my most favourite one, until I felt like tailor made my jeans you know!
3) My Levi’s Ladies Swarovski Crystal Limited Edition Jeans - I bought it at S$297.00. This Jeans sometime sucks my blood and that only happens when it’s fresh from laundry or back from dry cleaning. Because it’s just nice at the hips but loose at the waist. So, I have to used safety pins so it won’t drop. I don’t mind if it drop like a low waist line jeans just like my other 2 jeans but this levi’s jeans crouch is long and when it drops, it makes me look like retarded who has no butt and with short legs.
I tried to shop for my jeans via online but I dare not purchase them cos I know the cuttings are quite similar like the ones in Singapore. And I know my money will go down the drain! I usually surf Victorias Secret, ASOS.COM, GUESS.COM, PEPEJEANS and lots more but I can’t find them. I even tried dereon.com – beyonce knowles line, j.lo jeans but their sizing chart is so confusing and informations are not clear enough. Seriously, if you all know where to find nice perfect jeans for me, please tell me. I am willing to spend at least 500 bucks for a pair. Cos it’s lasting, and I will wear them oftenly.
Today, something showed up at Google search engine about jeans for the curves. And that is GroovyJeans.Com! Their information is clear and most of their designs are nice. Even Britney Spears, J.Lo and Beyonce buys from Groovy Jeans! And good news curvy ladies, they even have shipping service to Singapore. That’s it lah!
To be frank, I already placed an order – 3 pairs and I seriously can’t wait to wear them! It better be good and comfortable. I’m sure those 3 pairs can fit me, cos the cuttings are similar to my Versace & Guess Jeans. Those 3 pairs costs me S$375 = S$125 per pair. Reasonable amount I must say.
|Category: For Everyone To Read, Reviews||Tags:|
Please get Tony – 9649 8609, my private instructor to teach you how to drive ok. He’s really good. I tried few instructors before and he’s the best. No doubt, he charges a little bit more but trust me, he’s different from other instructors. He is patient, gentle and kind hearted guy. I heard him talking to his wife over the phone, my gosh, so old already this couple but yet so loving…
I didn’t had much of confidence when I took the test this morning and I told myself “Whatever lah, if I fail, take again…” So after completing the test, I followed the instructor and after he chatted with me about my mistakes, he said “Alright, girl, for at least few months, please do not drive alone until you are familiar. You passed! Please proceed to the video room and to the counter to do your card.”
I wanted to scream my lungs out but I was alone… If only Teni is there beside me, I would have jump and stamp my feet and give a slap on my face cos I could not believe it! Ok, stop exaggerating yanni…
I shook his hand and said “Thank you and Merry X’mas!”
|Category: For Everyone To Read||Tags:|
My heartache grows…”
I hate it each time he goes to Jakarta. My heart feels so empty and how I wish I can stop the clock from ticking, just bloody freeze the time and will resume it again when he’s coming back home. Cos it’s just so freaking lonely without him and I dreaded feeling to know that I have no choice but to go through each passing day.
“The reason for all the emptiness,
Is because you make me whole.”
13 days more to go…
But we have no choice right pul…
|Category: For Him||Tags:|